Whether automating a single room or an entire national infrastructure, high-level monitoring is key to the smooth operation of complex communications and electronics systems, while also facilitating effective, rapid troubleshooting and repair. In light of this, Electra Control & Communication cooperates with recognized, market-leading control and automation system providers in order to supply our clients with optimal implementation solutions.
Electra Control & Communication designs, implements and manages complex building and industrial control projects such as the planning and installation of complete automation systems. This involves supplying controllers, software, and HMI, as well as cellular communication support between various end points and control centers.
The projects include:
- Industrial process controls
- BMS (Building Management Systems)
- Energy management systems
- Entry/exit control in designated areas
- Construction and management of wastewater purification and water pumping stations
- Monitoring and control of gas pipelines
- Monitoring and control of water systems
- Command & control centers